ATEG Archives

September 2006

From:
Craig Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 20:15:14 -0400
My computer tells me this was sent out yesterday morning, but I haven't
gotten my own version in reply, so I'm sending it again. My apologies to
anyone who is seeing it twice. It was a quick reply to Herb's request for
a summary of the scope and sequence project, so please think of it that
way. (I'm resisting the urge to edit.)

Craig