ATEG Archives

August 1998

From:
Michael Kischner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 09:07:48 -0700
Thanks for your kind words.  THe conference was organized locally by
Michael Kischner AND Edith Wollin, the program by Martha Kolln.  Lots of
people -- beginning with an outstanding keynoter and a group of first-rate
presenters -- made the conference what it was.  We're delighted that it
was so satisfying for many people.

Michael Kischner