ATEG Archives

August 2001

From:
Sophie Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 09:41:33 +1000
I had no fewer than twelve Sircam-virus containing emails this morning, form
`dinesh'! Now, I am a naive in cyberspace, but I decided to expose myself as
such rather than risk a worse consequence: An article on this site:
http://www.antionline.com/showthread.php?threadid=85586
claims that this virus has a "one in 20 chance that it would follow orders
to delete files on Oct. 16". Should something dramatic be done, such as
keeping off this Listserve on that date?

Sophie Johnson
at ENGLISH  GRAMMAR TUTOR
http://www.englishgrammartutor.com/