ATEG Archives

July 2001

From:
"Paul E. Doniger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 18:04:13 -0400
Omar is absolutely right and gives good advice. It would also be useful to
try to get the servers to investigate any SPAM -- although it's nearly
impossible to get good results from most of them. I always foreward such
messages to my server's abuse desk.

In the meantime, is there any way we can protect the listserve from these
abusers?

Paul E. Doniger