ATEG Archives

June 2010

From:
Edgar Schuster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 19:08:08 -0400
I agree with Herb.  Also, has anyone looked closely at the writing
standards?  Read Thomas Newkirk's comments on them in the current
issue of Education Week.  He calls them an instance of "magical
thinking," and I agree totally.  If they are adopted and enforced, the
dropout rate will be staggering.

Ed