ATEG Archives

November 2000

From:
"Haussamen, Brock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 22:16:05 -0500
The new ATEG website at ATEG.ORG is open for business.  My thanks to Michael
Southwell at York College, CUNY, for taking on the role of webmaster and
reorganizing the site.  I know visitors will enjoy it.

Some items such as publications by ATEG members need updating.  If you have
current information or want to suggest additions to the site's various
listings, use the links on the site to send a message to the webmaster.

The new site includes the first items in the series on Tips for TEaching
Grammar.  Pam Dykstra (ATEG vice-president; [log in to unmask]) and I are
hoping this collection of short, practical Teaching Tips will grow into a
useful reference for classroom approaches to many aspects of grammar.  If
you would like to suggest a Grammar Teaching Tip that might make a helpful
addition to this series, please contact Pam or me.

Enjoy ATEG.ORG.

Brock Haussamen
ATEG President