ATEG Archives

December 2000

From:
Herb Stahlke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 11:16:27 -0500
But we are interested in your 24 sentence patterns.  If they work
for your students, there's very likely something going on with
them that would be helpful to other teachers, so please do share
them.  I get the feeling that this list is very much interested in
what experienced teachers have to say.

Herb Stahlke

>>> [log in to unmask] 12/08/00 10:03AM >>>
Yikes -
I hope I am not in over my head here -- I'll be very honest --
the intense
scholarly tone of the emails I've been lurking around to read
have me a bit
overwhelmed.

I am leaving today for a week-long tech meeting for our state
tech plan.  I
will be back in the office the week before Christmas and I
promise to try
and send out a succint message explaining how I taught sentence
patterns.

Basically, I am looking for validation.  I know the things I did
worked
wonders for my students and now I am sharing this with numerous
other
teachers.  I don't want to be giving out ideas and materials that
are not
educationally sound.
Thanks for your interest.

Ph