ATEG Archives

October 1997

From:
EDWARD VAVRA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 13:36:17 -0400
I apparently missed the first message on
publishing/editing, so forgive my jumping into the
middle. I simply want to note that guest editors are
welcome for Syntax in the Schools. If you would like to
edit a future edition of the newsletter devoted to a
specific topic (either grammatical or grade level),
please contact me. I will do my best to help you find
articles, but I should note that one of my constant
disappointments is that, although we receive a lot of
requests for material for middle and high school, we
receive VERY FEW articles, tips, etc. to print.
   I have just mailed Volume !4, No.1, first class, in
order to spread the word about the call for papers for
INLAND. Those of you on this list received that call
already, and I hope you are sending them something.
Thanks,

Ed V.