ATEG Archives

July 1999

Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 22:40:28 +0000
>Martha said:

>P.S. to DollyMama:  We've all egged our faces from time to time (I may have
>done it here!).  Don't let that little goof deter you from joining the
>conversation.  We're all learning from one another.

NO, Marthas, you're right!  I will not be stopped.   I'll post!  Remember,
I learned that if I can go to the over 50's water aerobics class everyday
at noon, I can do anything---including the  posting of reactions to
questions about grammar when I know I'm just shooting for a wobbly hip
amidst some high-powered shooters brought in from out of town.   Thanks for
your encouragement, Martha.

Dolly

      The DollyMama
Money can't buy you love,
and love is what is truly important in this
life.  Put people before things, always.