ATEG Archives

August 1997

Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 10:17:22 -0500
        My research partner, Matt Hoffart, and I are looking for any information
or opinions regarding the teaching of grammar within the context of
writing classes.  I am concentrating on the middle school level, while
Matt's focus is broader.

We sent a query out earlier, but failed to subscribe correctly to the
listserv -- it's our first time!  I think my address is now entered
correctly, so any replies should actually reach me at this point.

Thanks so much for your time.

Samantha Nelson