ATEG Archives

November 2005

From:
mary murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:16:55 -0800
Hello All,
An education professor asked me if I would help him
form a rubric that he could share with others in the
Teacher Education department here.  They want to give
this sheet out in ed classes so that students will
know the kinds of grammatical/formatting issues
professors care about.  Anyone have anything like
this?
Thank you,
Mary Murray

Mary M. Murray, Ph.D.