CONNELLS Archives

July 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Tracey Dittoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:58:37 -0400
Hi all!

I finally saw Dead Man's Curve Saturday--what a
BIZARRE movie!  I kinda napped on and off through the
first part, just waiting for the Connells song, then
got caught up in the movie despite myself.  *Cruel to
be Kind* was nicely featured, although I thought the
editing at that point in the movie was a little
abrupt--a better overall effect could have been
created had they played more of the song.  But of
course I'm not a bit biased towards the Connells, now,
am I?  ;)
But I am surprised this movie didn't make it into
theaters--it was at least as good as some of the
teeny-bop movies that I've seen lately.

Speaking of theaters, has anyone heard anything about
Doug's next feature?  When should it hit the cineplex?

Tracey

===