CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Haramis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 09:24:06 -0400
>I think Motel was the turning point with this set.  You just can't sit
>through the explosion that is the chorus.

If I remember right, Motel was the "turning point" at the DC show too.

>Who does the set list most of the time?  Anybody know?

Mike...unless they have decided to share that activity along with
songwriting!  A friend and I were lucky enough sit down with him ahead of
one Virginia Tech show a number of years back and be consulted on the
setlist.  Very cool, except for the student activities people trying to
chase us out for drinking the bands beer.

John