CONNELLS Archives

July 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jack Langworthy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 16:39:33 -0400
Could it be that the USA network is playing the movie about the musicians
Jan & Dean, also called Dead Man's Curve?  It starred that dude who used to
be on Battlestar Gallactica.  I would be surprised if the USA network would
play a relatively new movie like The Curve.

Why do I retain such meaningless info like this, when I couldn't tell you
when the war of 1812 was?

Jack