CONNELLS Archives

September 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeff Saltzgaber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 13:48:38 -0400
   I'm making a mini road trip this week. I'm going to the Cleveland and
Detroit shows. The band was cool enough to put me on the guest list for
both shows. I already have Cleveland tics. Since no one seems to share
my obsession with the bands music, I'll be "losering"  it.  I can get
two people in for free in Cleveland and 1 into the Detroit show. If
interested, send me a message.

"In time you'll know, you've known it all along...to take a bow and
leave them with a song"-M.C.            Jeff