CONNELLS Archives

July 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Adrienne Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 1996 23:08:03 -0400
Hello...

It's been ages since I've gotten anything from here, and I was just
wondering if I was still on the list?  My server went bankrupt for a week,
but managed to put itself back on-line. (for now anyway...)
Art, could you check to make sure I'm still on the list?  Thanks....

oh, and I just found out yesterday that we should be expecting the new album
in Canadian stores on August 14th..... Has this already been mentioned
here?!!  Looking forward to it....  Still no news on a Canadian release of
George's album....

until later,
Adrienne