CONNELLS Archives

February 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 21:18:49 -0500
I am 22 from Portsmuth, VA and have been listening to the connells since the
eighth grade and have seen every show since the 1990 in the area.  I  guess I
have an older brother to thank for introducing me to a lot of bands including
the connells.  my experience with connells fans has been that they are around
my age give or take 3 or 4 years.  It may have to do with the fact that the
connells usually play the Boathouse when they come to town which is an all ages
venue which means they get strong high school crowds when they play.
jarratt