CONNELLS Archives

September 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
john hallett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 22:45:44 -0400
I just got back from the richmond show tonight.  They played a great mix
of songs from all albums, obviously a large number off of WFAD.  I am
sure Scott Rogers will post the entire setlist later tonight.  Pretty large
crowd, pretty enthusiastic.  We were talking to Peele before the show
and he said they had something special planned, but wouldn't elaborate,
so on the second encore they came out and played the commercial song
to the Winn-Dixie supermarkets. Does that count as a cover?  Anyone
else there who is on the list?  Later

John