CONNELLS Archives

July 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cheryl Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 18:49:38 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, July 23, 1999 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: [CONNELLS] Cruel to be Kind

> In a message dated 7/23/99 5:37:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> writes:
>
> << While playing around I came across "Cruel to be Kind" on the Launch.com
> site. >>
>
> Is this the same Launch magazine which sends cds out to its subscribers? I
> wonder if this is an indication the song may be released on a Launch cd?

It is the same Launch magazine, but I doubt that it being on the website
means it will be on a Launch cd......  As I posted quite a while back, this
song is part of a download area on the site which includes many different
artists, and which utilizes the latest version of Windows Media Player.  But
hey, what do I know......