CONNELLS Archives

September 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 16:48:51 EDT
Hey...
 Got this last week from another listserv I'm on....The person who wrote it is
in the industry, so it's a good source. As many of us trade, I thought I'd
pass it along.

-Erica

<< Based on article in last week's music trades, I highly suggest that anyone
who
 still has lists up on the web take em down or make them private.  The article
 quoted the head of the anti-piracy efforts (a guy I know) saying they are
 specifically targeting people trading/selling with web pages. While they have
 to know those are mostly fans, I think they want to set an example, and scare
 people off, and it makes for good press releases.  They are far from done in
 their efforts in this area. Don't want anyone here to get busted, so be
 careful. >>