CONNELLS Archives

August 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Andrew M. Saari" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 12:16:34 -0700
Hey there Connells fans!!!  Hope everybody's doing all right after
reading all that mail.  Hey Wow!!!  I had over 25 messages and almost all
of them were from this list!!!

Ummmmm...what I wanted to ask was if anybody knew how to get
concert information over the Web.  Like I said in my last computer
message, I don't know much about computers and I could use help if you'd
be willing to give it to me.  Maybe write me directly so we don't waste
people's time with that one (email address: [log in to unmask]).

I would eventually like to get concert info on: The Connells, Matthew
Sweet, Radiohead (I know they're playing with REM -- but I can't afford
the tickets -- anyone have free tickets -- just kidding!!!), also The
Posies (I have to see them sometime). If you know how I can find out
about these group, please let me know.  I've tried the "Official Web
pages and what not, but they really don't seem updated -- maybe that's
because they're not back to school...I don't know.

Also, if you really dig Beavis and Butthead, check out my Web page. It's
cool!!! [log in to unmask] ... Tell me what you
think if you like it, but I don't want to hear any bad things. Ha Ha!!!

Well, later on pals...

Andrew S.
"Down In The Shacks"