CONNELLS Archives

March 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Colin Law <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 23:17:51 -0600
>>does anyone recall when liveconcerts.com said the Connells show would be
>>put online in their "Listening Lounge"
>>(http://www.liveconcerts.com/harddrive/)?
>
>that night, they said, "a couple of weeks" but I don't think they're ever
>going to do it.  Just another example of "the man" lying to us :)
>
>kevin

don't give up hope yet, kevin.  the reason I asked was I was on the
liveconcerts.com web page today and I noticed the Cracker show I listened
to last year is up, as well as a few others from the same time period.  the
Connells show came a few weeks after the Cracker one if I'm remembering
correctly, so it may still show up.

colin

Colin Law                |
http://slashmc.rice.edu/ |                 Pave the Earth
Dept of Space Physics    |            One Asphalt - One People
Rice University          |
713-527-8750 x3644       |