CONNELLS Archives

March 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 23:21:29 EST
Hey, i just subscribed, and i had a question, I live in NC, and I saw on a
webpage that they were going to be in Wilmington, NC on April 5th or 6th or
something, does anyone have any info on this and where tickets can be
purchased, now maybe this webpage was just old and this was from a past tour,
but i'd like to know SOON cos april is comin' right up, so i need to know so i
can arrange rides, tickets, etc....anyone who knows PLEASE help!!!
thanks
cheers
topher

ps
if anyone has the full song of Maybe in Real Audio or MP3 or has the Guitar
Tab for this song please email me as well..