CONNELLS Archives

September 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cheryl Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 11:39:20 EDT
Here's another one of those contemptably unimportant collector questions
again.....  I have two copies of WFAD:  the standard domestic release with
icky cardboard packaging and a booklet which is printed on matte stock, and
the Japanese issue which is in a jewel box with clear tray and has a booklet
printed on gorgeous heavy glossy stock.  I know that the Canadian and European
releases of this cd also had jewel boxes rather than the digi-eco-whatever-
it's-called-pak.  Did they also have the clear tray, and booklet printed on
glossy stock?  I'd like to include these details in the discography, if
possible....

E-mail me directly unless you think anyone else cares.....