CONNELLS Archives

July 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steve Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 10:21:00 -0500
Now it's time for me to apologize.  I have no idea why most of my message
got clipped off like that.  I'm more pissed off than any of you, I assure
you.

What I was going to say was, send the text

     REVIEW CONNELLS

in the body of a message (not the subject), to the address

to get a list via reply e-mail of all non-concealed Connells mailing list
members and their e-mail addresses.  If you want to send somebody an
offline message, you can get their address that way.  Note that the above
address is different from the one you use to post messages to the list
("LISTSERV" instead of "CONNELLS").

Again, sorry for the glitch.

-- Steve