CONNELLS Archives

September 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Fate <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 1996 03:02:07 -0400
   I'd be more than happy to get this whole thing off the ground, but aside
from the one sampler track, how many of the others do we (as a list) actually
have on tape somewhere?  Is there enough of the new material captured already
to make this worth doing or should we make a checklist and see just how many
of these tunes we can capture at shows during the current tour and THEN have
the tree?

Eric