CONNELLS Archives

September 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 1995 08:27:26 -0500
At the behest of Art Jipson, I am echoing to the mail list an idea
I brought up to him offline. When the idea of a Connells video tape
tree was proposed, someone voiced the concern that this might be
skirting along the edges of legality.

Well -- why not try to talk TVT into issuing a "video album" of
Connells videos, both past and present? If necessary, they could make
it a limited collector's edition or some such thing. It would be
a professionally-produced product on hi-fi stereo VHS (I personally am
picky about this sort of thing -- hi-fi stereo, that is, not
professionalism).

Maybe if everybody who would certainly buy such a thing if it were
offered posted a note to that effect to the list, TVT would see the
interest in it and consider producing such a collection. I, for one,
would certainly buy it.

How about it, folks?