CONNELLS Archives

August 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mike Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 1995 17:38:46 -0700
Speaking of no names to take the Nation by storm. Ever heard of Dave Matthews
Band? I am from Richmond, Virginia and used to see them every Wednesday at a
local place called the Floodzone. Last summer we were just hanging out on
Brown's Island in downtown Richmond watching them with a couple thousand
locals. The next thing you know that was the last time you would see them
play there. Next time they came to town was the Classic Amphitheatre with a
massive crowd.

I have been a Connells fan since seeing them all the time when I was in
college in North Carolina. It's true, either TVT needs to get their act
together or the Connells should probably shop for a new place to hang their
songs.

Come on guys, you are great! Let more of the nation know it!

Laters,
Mike