CONNELLS Archives

November 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
George Liggins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 11:45:16 -0800
Yes, we'll be putting the show on the Hard Drive. we're in the process of
scheduling  our Rewebcast of the Connell's show, I'll announce when, then
we'll be placing it in the Hard Drive, and you can access it whenever you
like.

>-----------------------
>Sender:       The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
>Poster:       blake <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: Real Audio Tree
>
>I think that if they put that concert on the Hard drive people can
>get it by themselves. This will help out a lot of people that wanted
>to be on the tree. Does anybody not have realaudio? Does anybody not
>have the means to make a copy from their computer?
>    If we still have to do the list will that mean mailing the tape
>from person to person? Couldn't that mess up the sound quality? I
>really don't know.
>later
>Blake
>
>"All I need are some tasty waves and I'm fine." - Jeff Spicoli (Ridgemont
>High)

George Liggins
New Media Project Coordinator
New Media Live Events

House of Blues New Media
Tel:213.848.2591
Fax:213.650.5598
Pager888.864.3059

http://liveconcerts.com
http://houseofblues.com

This document contains confidential and proprietary information of House of
Blues Entertainment, Inc.  Do not copy, reproduce (electronically or
otherwise), or disclose without the prior written permission of  House of
Blues Entertainment, Inc.