CONNELLS Archives

March 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steve Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 13:49:00 -0600
Guys,

Let me be the asshole here and point this out...

There's going to be a lot of back-and-forth e-mail traffic involved in
getting this tape tree out.  Please try to start making it a habit, from
this moment onward, to communicate with your branch/leaves via private
e-mail.  This is, after all, why Kevin posted e-mail addresses along
with the names when he published the tree structure.

It's just a matter of not automatically hitting the Reply button on your
mailer, especially when the message you're replying to came from the
Connells mailing list.  Use the address of the person you're really
wanting to communicate with.

The rest of us don't want to feel like voyeurs, reading private
communications between you and your branch/leaves... not to mention the
load on our mailboxes... :)

Thanks,

Steve

(now, watch me do it myself and REALLY look like a sphincter...)