CONNELLS Archives

October 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 00:23:12 EST
Hey everyone...

It was good to see so many of you at the Cradle on Saturday night. There were
so many familiar faces from past shows and it was a pleasure to meet some new
folks as well.

The video I made of the concert came out way better than I could have
expected. The  audio is significantly better than I thought it would have been
using my camcorder microphone. For anyone who was at this show, this tape is a
MUST!

I already know that Lee and Art will be primary branches on the tree. If three
other folks would come forward to handle these first generation tapes, I would
appreciate it! The first three to respond to me offlist will get to be primary
branches which means you will get a better copy of the video...

I still have not regained full feeling in my right hand following the two
hours straight of upright use (no circulation). If anyone has any medical
advice for getting the blood flowing to my fingers, please pass it along!

Scott E.