CONNELLS Archives

January 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dana McCall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 19:47:50 EST
On Tue, 21 Jan 1997 16:35:52 -0500 John Haramis <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>For all the TVT "naysayers" in the group, this is strong evidence that
>the label is actively promoting the band since the spots on those
>machines are usually paid for (as advertising) by the label.

Here, here.  (if Adam Shore is reading) - I have been impressed with the
push that TVT is giving to this, a good but not great, CD by the
Connells. I have seen the ad for the CD during Conan a few times, and it
just seems that there are more little things like appearances on
compelations, etc. this time. "Hats Off" so far. Let's see is "radio" can
get their shit together and stop ramming Alanis, No Doubt, and Hootie
down our collective throats.