CONNELLS Archives

November 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Wroton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 12:01:56 +0000
Has anyone else gotten anything from TVT??  Yesterday in the mail, I
got a coupon for $2.00 off the WFAD, from any store, even if it is
already on sale.  I also got a card with two of the local radio
stations phone numbers with instructions to call and request the
Connells songs.  I think that was pretty cool.  So did this just
happen in the Raleigh area, or have other people been getting stuff
as well?  Just thought folks might lke to know that TVT is doing
something for the Connells these days!

John Wroton
UDI Community Development Corporation
P.O.Box 1349