CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Matthew Rumfelt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 05:48:21 -0700
By the time all of you read this, I'll be with the Connells here in
Jackson!  [Homer voice] Whooo-hooo!
I'm also going up to Memphis this weekend with some friends to see
them at the New Daisy.  Does anyone have any details about that show,
i.e. doors open, opening band, etc.?  I'm not sure about this Possum
Dixon, maybe I'm just put off by the name.  Never seen 'em before, so
here's hoping.  Now let's just hope my hometown turns out a HUGE crowd
tonight.   Hopefully some youngsters will be exposed to some good
music tonight, as the venue (The Depot) is notoriously underage.
I'm taking my copy of the UK Darker Days 12" to get signed...