CONNELLS Archives

March 2001

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
cheryl wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:19:55 -0500
Howdy.

First off, may I request a moratorium on any further postings regarding me,
my time management and/or typing skills, and my ability to use my e-mail
software, either correctly or incorrectly?  They aren't on topic or remotely
interesting, and ultimately just provide more provocation to the people who
aren't over-fond of me. Thanks. :)

Second,  I'm glad to find out that some of you read and liked the articles.
I would like to get the remaining articles posted to the list, for a couple
of reasons:  they really are quite interesting, I doubt that more than a few
of you have ever seen most of them, and finally, because I view the archived
posts for this listserv as the single best resource anywhere for Connells
information, other than Lee Collins' grey matter, of course. (Which, as far
as I know,  isn't searchable, but that's another story......)  Since my
posting the articles is probably not a good idea, I'm working on getting
someone else to send them; hopefully that will keep everybody happy.  If
not, I'm open to constructive and non-violent suggestions.

So, what's Dede wearing this weekend?  And how will anyone find her if it
happens to be something green?

-caw

 message to [log in to unmask] or contact [log in to unmask]