CONNELLS Archives

October 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 00:15:00 -0100
=20

Art wrote:

 > So, now on to some Connells stuff. I suggest that we begin a campaign
 > on 120 minutes. I must say that I was horrified by this special on not=
hing
 > records. Sorry, but Trent and the boys have never intrigued me. So, he=
re
 > is what I suggest, there are over two hundred of us on this list. How
 > about we all send mail to 120 minutes at [log in to unmask]  If we AL=
 > send mail, they will have to put more Connells videos on!

Sounds like a great idea. Just wanted to add something to the original id=
ea.
Presume all of us write them a letter today, hopefully it will have *some=
*
impact. But what if all of us keep sending e-mails once a week, every wee=
k from
now and some weeks on? Wouldn't that for sure *help*?

Just a thought.

Yours sincerely

Joakim Nil=E9n