CONNELLS Archives

January 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
BulldogsGM <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 23:26:29 EST
Hey everyone...

I got the chance to talk with Mike yesterday and did a short phone interview.
The full text will be coming soon in another post. Some interesting things to
pass along though...

The new CD will be called Soul Reactor, and Mike expects it to be released in
April. As of right now, there will be either 12 or 13 songs on the new disc,
including at least one written by every member of the band! Song titles are:
Soul Reactor, Still Life, The Leper, Gauntlet, Bruised (Peele), Never (Peele),
Curly's Train (George), Glade (Steve), Brown, Pedro Says (David), Queen of
Charades (George) and Circlin' (Doug). The 13th song in question is called
Crown, and is a song that Mike wrote.

Mike also mentioned that they would like to start playing some shows within
4-6 weeks.

I will pass more info. along as I get it, and the text from the brief
interview will be posted near the end of the week. Hope you all had a peaceful
and enjoyable New Year!

Scott