CONNELLS Archives

July 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gem-Ann Reagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 18:30:51 -0500
Well, I have to say that I am rather leery of the fact that some of you
have received a copy of the newsletter containing the transcript of my
interview with Mike, and I have not yet seen it. Hopefully, I will
receive it tomorrow so that I will be able to defend myself! :)

I'm guessing that the transcript was abbreviated, otherwise, Black Park
would have to spend a small fortune in postage in order to mail each and
every one of you a copy of my short novel of questions.  Actually, I
could have asked even more, but I didn't want to overstay my welcome.

By the way, would anyone be willing to make me a copy of the live
recordings which were included in an earlier tree?  Thanks...I would
sure appreciate anyone's help.

 Gem-Ann