CONNELLS Archives

March 2001

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Colin Law <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:26:01 -0500
> > On this page
> > http://www.gracenote.com/php/search1.php3?f=artist&f=disc&
> > q=connells
> > it states there are 2 "Best Of" Connells cds.
> >

>Smells like a boot to me.  What the hell label is "SMC"?
>
> > Anyone ever seen them in a store? Maybe these fall in the same
> > category as
> > the Italian dance remix of "'74-'75?"

oh my god!!!  those cds are mine....meaning I MADE THEM!  how the
hell did they get linked anywhere else I will never know.  I guess a
web-spider program found the page, but I don't have it linked to
anything else on my site.

oh wait, this site is clearly pulling info off the CDDB
database...hence all the "/"'s in the titles.  I think I submitted
the cd to the cddb database as a hoot so I could pop it into any
computer and pull up the tracks someday.

in any case, for those interested, I made (and still do) a bunch of
"Best Of" cds for bands I have a lot of cds of, so I could take one
disc on a road trip instead of 5 for instance.  they are NOT for
sale.  I made them for my own use, and sometimes give them to friends
as xmas presents and stuff. they do have nice labels though I think.
you can see the Connells discs at...

   http://slashmc.rice.edu/bestof/

anyway, I apologize for any confusion regarding some rare new
compilation cds that are out there.

Colin

Colin Law            |
Slash MC Productions |         The smarter you are, the better you
6156 Madison Drive   |         are at convincing yourself that your
Atlanta, GA 30346    |          personal stupidity is reasonable.
(678) 579-9741       |
 message to [log in to unmask] or contact [log in to unmask]