CONNELLS Archives

November 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 15:36:37 -0500
        I picked up an original copy of the Maybe video the other day at
the radio station. It's broadcast quality so if anyone wants a good copy
of it let me know.

        The video is extremely well done and hilarious as well! Who
directed it? I'm guessing that it was Mark Pellington because of his past
Connells videos, but don't quote me on that. I love how they make Mike out
to be a total "bad-ass". He looks cool with that Cigar and the Bow &
Arrow, although instead of using that to kill one of the rednecks, he used
his Guitar which was interesting... Too bad he drowned at the end. :D

-Drew
  | John Andrew Freck - [log in to unmask]   |
  | "When the world is running down, you make     |
  |  the best of what's still around."            |
  |                             - THE POLICE      |