CONNELLS Archives

June 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jack Langworthy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 11:39:45 -0400
Boy, I feel like I've missed something, even though I think I've been
reading all the mail.
I am in total agreement w/ Tracey.  Whoever this "list-police" person is,
they need to lighten up.  This is an eMail list & in the greater scheme of
things, it's not that important.  I hope nobody feels like they can't
express themselves here.  This is for Connells content and I want anything I
can get, even the gossip that turns out to be only half true.  Maybe this is
a ruse to stir things up a bit?  The list could use it.  Anyway--enough
rambling from me, let's start a new subject.

Question:  If you could have one fantasy come true--one that involved the
connells---what would it be?

My Answer:  I would like to be a respected film director who casts himself
it bit roles in his movies.  My films would showcase my favorite stories
with my favorite songs from The Connells & when the movies are smash hits,
the boys could benefit from it, make a ton of $$$ and stay in the music
making business untill I'm old and can't hear them anymore.  What do you all
think of that?

Jack