CONNELLS Archives

June 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Tracey Dittoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 08:53:09 -0700
Hey, that's my (PG-rated) Connells fantasy--that I
somehow obtain untold riches, create my own record
label, and buy out the guys' contract.  Then I promote
the heck (see, I'm a PG kinda gal) out of the new
record and it becomes a BIG HIT!!!!!!  :]   This also
allows me to see them play whenever and wherever I
want, and it wouldn't even be "stalking"--it would of
course be for purely professional reasons.  ;)

Tracey