CONNELLS Archives

September 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steve Schillinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 11:44:31 -0400
> Uncle Pen <[log in to unmask]> asked:
>

> >Just out of curiosity, how many people on this list are not from
> >Virginia, DC or the Carolinas?  It seems like every post has to do with
> >those areas.  I myself am from Richmond, VA (go to school in
> >Williamsburg, VA).  Just curious.
> >Matthew

I am.  I went to American University in Washington.  I'm originally from
Texas.  Never heard of The Connells till I came east.  I've seen them
thrice so far, and plan on going Oct 2 at the 930 Club.

- steve

Steve Schillinger                               [log in to unmask]
Web Site Engineer                                          [log in to unmask]
Potomac Interactive Corp.          http://chuck.acc-lab.american.edu/~steves
Arlington, VA
703-276-0181
http://www.picnet.com/