CONNELLS Archives

January 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"john t. hallett" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 14:21:00 -0500
I was in Best Buy the other day and they have a machine that plays the
audio of  a lot of various albums but if the song has a video it has that on
there also.  They had WFAD and the Maybe video on there so if you are
like me and have had a hard time catching it on MTV check it out at Best
Buy.  Anyone heard any possible plans for a swing around the east
coast, especially VA and even better northern VA????

Later
John