CONNELLS Archives

August 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 1996 15:31:26 -0500
Back in May, Terry Barrett posted a message to this list with
a preliminary track listing for *Weird Food & Devastation*.  He
claimed it was from a "poorly handwritten label, so they probably
aren't perfect."

Nonetheless, it seems to me that some of the titles didn't make
it to the released version -- there are some entries in the
early list that can't be mapped to any actual songs on the CD,
regardless of how mangled they may have been on the handwritten
label:

  Astrology
  Julie
  Brown
  Who Are You Fooling
  Sliver
  Turned Around
  Bitter Pill

Do we have some lost tracks, like "Logan Street" and "Wonder Why"
were dropped from *Ring*?  Does anybody know?  Adam?