CONNELLS Archives

July 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 08:17:03 -0400
Hi Everyone,

WOW!  What a great weekend here at the Jersey Shore.  Surfstock II was
incredible.  Highlights included Mary Me Jane (I was very impressed by
this band, I bought thier CD which was on sale at the beach), John
Easdale was terrific, doing alot of Dramarama faves and some new stuff.
 And of coarse THE CONNELLS.  It was the First time I got to see them
play acoustic. They played a few new songs which sounded really good as
well as some usual favorites.  As my group of friends and I were
leaving the beach...Doug walked passed us. We yelled "DOUG,  When are
you playing again?"  He said they would return to Jersey in the fall
and commented on my shirt which simply reads BEER in huge letters.
Surfstock was an incredible day of Fun, Sun and music and I am looking
forward to the fall to see the Connells play a longer set.

Glenn