CONNELLS Archives

September 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Perry Lin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 11:31:32 -0500
        "Hey You" was a collaborative Connells effort and the song came
together from several ideas and parts to other songs. Several lines in
the song were just put together from random thoughts floating around. I
don't think there is any meaning to the song. From what I read in a
Cream interview years ago, the song was written for fun. The band
doesn't talk about it anymore because they don't want to disappoint
anyone. There really is no deep meaning.

Perry