CONNELLS Archives

September 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dede Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 11:17:26 -0700
Cheryl Wolf <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Wonderful WHTG-FM here in central NJ are continuing their unflagging
support
> of The Connells..... according to their web-site, "Soul Reactor" is
the #2 New
> Music Pick for the week.
>
> Has the new single been picked up in any other markets?

Well, writing here from Radio Hell, USA, I can honestly say *I*
haven't heard it.  Although I DID hear a commercial for "Still Life"
THREE times last night between the hours of 10p and 1a (while I was
cleaning house--don't ask:\ )  I was SOOOOO excited the first time I
heard it that I called the radio station and (futilely) asked them to
play the Connells.  The response:  "We don't have any hear to play."
So I'm like "Well, if that's all, I'll BRING some down if you'll play
it!!!!"  Of course, that went over like a lead balloon.  Oh, well.
==

Dede
"Out of boredom/ I decided/ I'd get with it"--MCC