CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
eddy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 10:18:06 -0500
Hey!

What a great show in New Orleans!  Got to meet Gem-Ann and a friend.  It
was cool to meet people from the list.

The band was hot that night.  Far Too Jones was impressive.  They were a
very tight band.  We bought their CD.  Possum Dixon wasn't spectacular,
but the magic tricks were neat.

Got to meet the band, except Steve (bummer!).  They were very sweet to
take a moment to talk to me.  They signed a poster for me too.  :)
Thanks to Homer for bringing the guys over!

Valkyrie