CONNELLS Archives

September 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 14:25:31 -0400
Sarah,

Graffiti is a good place to see a band(reminds me of the Paradise
in Boston). I have seen Superchunk, Velocity Girl, Jimmy Dale Gilmore,
Carrie Newcomer, ... .  For The Connells I guess that they would have
an "open floor".  This would probably allow a few hundred concertgoers.
No "official" ticket announcements yet.  You could probably get tickets
through ticketBastard.  Let me know if you plan to attend the Show.

Graffiti. 412-682-4210. 4615 Baum Blvd., Oakland.
Showcase for new and established national
touring acts as well as locals.

e.-

>new/more dates:
>
>Thurs   10-Oct  Graffiti Showcase       Pittsburgh

I may spontaneously combust if the Connells don't come through State
College (like they _said_ they would). D'oh! So as a backup, if anyone can
give me any info for the Graffiti Showcase in Pittsburgh (esp. size of the
venue, and a phone number where I might secure tickets) I will be eternally
grateful. Hopefully it won't come to that, but you never know.

pax,
Sarah